I bought my first brewer from Walmart about 2 years ago. It worked seamlessly for one whole year.

A little longer than one year I had troubles with the pump. I contacted support and dealt with a wonderful young man called Carlos. He walked me through some trouble shooting that didnt work. When it didnt work, they sent me a new machine.

That was only about 3 months ago. I just purchased one today for a wedding gift. I was trying to figure out why I could no longer get the Mozart (ordered the daVinci). I tried to contact Carlos and my email was returned.

Also tried to contact the support number and got the same message that everyone else received. Now I am quite nervous that the company has gone belly up and I am giving this for a gift. However I couldn't find a single thing online about the company going out of business. I really dont get it because they have such high reviews and the customer service that I experienced was magnificent.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they come back and come good for their customers. In the meantime I saw this on youtube so give it a try; Reset the Brewer 1. Turn machine off 2. unplug from the wall 3.

Hold down the on/off button 4. Plug back in while holding the on/off button 5.

Release the button Good luck. I hope I get 3 years out of this machine because we really do love it!!

Review about: Icoffee Customer Care.

Comments

The number is 661-257-0810 Customer service is great.

What is the customer service phone number? I cannot find it anywhere.

to Alan #1440779

I've been trying this number 661-257-0810 but have yet to be answered just says leave message than their inbox is full

Worked great for few months and then stopped dispensing water. I threw away the Box and now cant find the phone number for customer service. Please help

to Nata #1440780