We had this machine 2 months and it stopped pumping water can't get in touch with I coffee bought product thru groupon they will do nothing for you. The phone number provided you can't even leave a voice mail it is full they want you to return it to the merchant you bought it from what do you do when the merchant refuses to do anything because it didn't break in the first two weeks.

Loved this machine but really mad at I coffee for not supporting their 1 year warranty. This is ridiculous to have a expensive machine break so quickly very disappointed in I coffee.

Review about: Icoffee Davinci Coffee Maker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

My son bought me one for Christmas an broke after 30 days the store refuse to take it back without box or receipt, I have been also trying to contact I coffee yepp voice box full ,this is a shame to pay that kind of money an you can't return or get a hold of the company I put in my basement in hopes to get a hold of some one I will never recomend this coffee pot to any one my son is out 120 dollars

Call your charge card and stop payment. Most credit cards will help and some even cover items. Good luck